- ▢20 ounces canned crushed pineapple, undrained
- ▢1.1 ounces sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- ▢1 cup light whipped topping (I used cool whip light)
- ▢2 tablespoons toasted unsweetened coconut, optional
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pineapple with its juice, dry pudding mix, and whipped topping until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Serve sprinkled with toasted coconut on top, if desired.
This quick and easy recipe can be modified in so many ways:
Possible additions: mini marshmallow, chopped nuts
Different fruit: fruit cocktail, chopped mandarin oranges, chopped canned peaches
Different pudding flavors: banana cream, coconut cream, pistachio, cheesecake, white chocolate
Cool Whip Substitutions: Plain greek yogurt, vanilla yogurt, cottage cheese, whipped cream
Flavor additions: coconut extract, rum extract
You can top this light and delicious with a little toasted coconut, if desired.
Serving size: ¾ cup (without optional toasted coconut)
Click here to see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site.
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)