Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are a tasty and low point snack or appetizer that will please any crowd.Course: AppetizerCuisine: MexicanKeyword: appetizer, Mexican, Weight WatchersServings: 16 peopleCalories: 72 kcal
- 16 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Rotisserie Chicken packed
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn Kernels drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, diced jalapeno,the spices (onion and garlic powder, taco seasonings). Mix it well. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Take an egg roll wrapper and diagonally in front.
- Place about 2 to 3 tablespoon of the filling in the lower end of the wrapper.
- Roll up the wrapper to halfway, then fold in the right and the left sides, then roll to the very end, using a little water to seal the roll.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking tray with foil or parchment.
- place the prepared spring rolls in the baking sheet and spray then very lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is 1 point per spring roll based on using egg roll wrappers that are 1 point per wrapper for the Blue and Purple myWW plans. The Green plan has 2 points per spring roll.
PersonalPoints: 1-2 personal points* per roll.
To find your WW PersonalPoints please click here.
Nutrition Facts Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls Amount Per Serving
Calories 72Calories from Fat 9%
Daily Value*Fat 1g2%
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 39IU1%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
Iron 1mg6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. We are not nutritionist and this data was calculated via WP Recipe Maker to the best of our ability. Always check nutrition values yourself based on the ingredients you use.