This Skinny Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is super easy to make and requires just 5 ingredients! This casserole combines two comfort food favorites-chili and hotdogs! It’s definitely a crowd pleaser!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME45 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME7 minutes
TOTAL TIME57 minutes
- 2 (15 oz) cans Hormel Turkey Chili with Beans or 3 1/2 cups of my Zero Point Crockpot Chili
- 6 Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dogs
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded (I use Velveeta Shreds)
- 6 Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chili and minced onion. Mix until well combined.
- Spread 2 cups of the chili mixture at the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cover each hotdog with a crescent roll and place in baking dish, top the covered hot dogs with chili mixture.
- Spread remaining chili evenly over hotdogs and top the casserole with reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 40-45 minutes or until throughly cooked and cheese is bubbly.
- Makes6 (1 chili dog with 1/2 cup chili ) servings 7 Points® per serving