4SP blue, purple & green or 4pp per serving
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME1 hr 10 mins
TOTAL TIME1 hr 20 mins
- 1.5 lbs raw extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 20 pepperoni slices cut into small pieces (56g)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 15 pepperoni slices 42g
- Sprinkle of italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper (use a baking sheet with raised edges as there will be grease from your beef as it’s cooking)
- Cut your 20 slices of pepperoni up into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix all of your ingredients together using your hands (except topping ingredients)
- Form into a log shape, approx 10 inches long.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes, remove from oven and spoon your 2T pizza sauce on top. Add cheese and top with pepperoni slices and seasoning. Return back to oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 8 slices. Each slice is 4sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 4pp
- *Note, you can cut slices thinner for more of a yield, there is 34 smart points in total in recipe based of my ingredients, so if you cut into 10 slices you can do the math.. Feel free to add extra 0 point toppings such as mushrooms..
- * I added pictures of the nutritional info for both my pepperoni and my cheese so you can compare with a similar brand.
- Nutritional info *not incl veggies) per slice.. Calories 164.. Fat 6.2g.. Saturated fat 2.4g… Carbs 5.5g.. Fiber 0.3g.. Sugars 1.4g.. Protein 22.3g