5P, 4 freestyle (Blue & purple) SP, 5SP (Green)
PREP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME20 mins
TOTAL TIME35 mins
- 1 lb ground chicken *weighed raw
- 1 package Uncle Ben’s bistro express mexican style rice
- 1 package taco seasoning – 35g
- 2 cans 284ml rotel chopped tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onion *I used red
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese I used a 3 blend
- In a large pot on the stove cook the ground chicken
- Add in the rotel chopped tomatoes, peppers, onion and taco seasoing and mix well.
- Cook the uncle ben’s rice in the microwave as directed on package and add to mixture.
- Let cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Top with shredded cheese and leave on the heat until the cheese melts
- Serve immediantly.. makes 6- 1 cup servings, store in the fridge, leftovers will freeze well.
- *Note- feel free to add in extra veggies or beans to bulk it up, if it seems to thick by adding extra ingredients you may want to add a little water.
Personal Points- 4-5 depending on your 0PP foods
Freestyle SP (Blue & purple)- 4 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points (Green)- 5 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per 1 cup serving- Calories.. 248..Fat 6.8g..Sat fat 2.3g…Carbs 21.5g..Fiber 1.6g…Sugar 4.7g…Protein 25.2g using My Fitness Pal *Note this includes all ingredients, if entering these numbers into a WW calculator you may get a higher point value due to the zero point foods