These Easy Copycat PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps are a lightened up copycat version of the lettuce wraps from PF Chang’s. They make for quick and easy, healthy lunch, dinner, or appetizer!
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. 99% lean ground turkey or 98% ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger or 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup matchstick or shredded carrots, diced
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp chili paste or sriracha
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with non stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add turkey, and cook for about 5 minutes or until turkey is browned. Stir to crumble meat up. Drain any excess fat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add green onions, chopped carrots, and water chestnuts. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile in a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and chili paste or sriracha.
- Drizzle sauce over the turkey mixture. Gently toss until evenly coated. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add about ¼ cup turkey or chicken mixture to each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with more green onions, chili sauce, or soy sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers very well in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat and add a splash of soy sauce and/or chili sauce, if desired.
Makes 12 ( 1/4 cup) servings
1-2 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.