This Cream Cheese Chicken Lasagna is lightened up and made with light cream cheese and shredded chicken . Your family will want you to make this lasagna again and again!
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME35 minutes 30 seconds
TOTAL TIME50 minutes 30 seconds
- 3 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning or 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 “Oven Ready” lasagna noodles ( I use American Beauty brand)
- 4-5 cups no sugar added pasta sauce or zero point marinara sauce
- 5 oz. fat free or light mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek or plain yogurt
- Parsley, for garnish
- In a crockpot add chicken breasts, bullion cube and water. Cook on low for 4 hours or until fully cooked. Shred chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, chicken, softened cream cheese, egg, Greek yogurt, Italian Seasoning, and 3 oz of the light mozzarella. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with 1/2 of the chicken mixture; top with 3 lasagna noodles. Repeat layer.
- Spread remaining sauce over the top of the lasagna, sprinkle 2 oz of mozzarella cheese on top of sauce and sprinkle parsley over the on top.
- Cook uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
Makes 6 ( 1/6th of a 9×13 dish) servings
7Points® per serving
How do I track this recipe in my WW app?
Click the link below to go to the recipe builder. You’ll first need to sign into your WW account and then the recipe builder will upload. Be sure to edit the recipe with any ingredients that you use that are different. The recipe builder is the most accurate way to create, obtain, and track the Points®
Smartpoints for lasagna: GREEN: 7 Smart Points per serving is using fat free mozzarella or 8 SmartPoints per serving if using light mozzarella BLUE: 7 SmartPoints per serving if using light mozzarella PURPLE: 4 SmartPoints per serving if using fat free mozzarella and whole grain lasagna noodles or 5 SmartPoints per serving if using whole grain noodles and light mozzarella
Zero Point Marinara Sauce
2 (14 oz) can of Hunt’s 100% Natural no salt added diced tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
2 Tbsp basil
2 Tbsp oregano
2 Tbsp minced dried onions or diced fresh onion
1 Tbsp parsley
1 Tbsp kosher salt
Pour canned tomatoes into a blender or food processor, blend for about 30 seconds until pureed and place in a sauce pan.
Peel and mince the garlic cloves
Add the garlic, minced dried onion, basil, oregano, parsley, and kosher salt to the blended tomatoes. Let the sauce simmer on medium heat for ten minutes.
Makes 4 (1 cup) servings Smartpoints for marinara: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: Zero Smartpoints per serving