This Cranberry Sauce will be the hit at your next family gathering! Perfect as a Thanksgiving side!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes 8 seconds
TOTAL TIME15 minutes 8 seconds
- 1 lb. fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar substitute (I use Lakanto Golden Monkfruit or Sukrin Gold)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a cooking pot over medium-high heat.
- As the cranberries cook, they will start to “crack” open. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for about 8-10 minutes or until it appears the sauce is thickening. Remove from heat.
- Let the sauce cool for 20 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 ( 1/3 cup servings)
0-2 PersonalPoints™ per serving
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.