PP range 4-8, 6 SP on blue 4SP purple, 8SP on green, points plus per serving
REP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME25 mins
TOTAL TIME40 mins
- 2 cups whole wheat high fiber pasta I measure uncooked. (I use a Canadian product called PC blue menu penne, 2 cups uncooked pasta is 15pp based on my labels)
- 10 oz about 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup franks hot sauce
- 2/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- Boil your pasta according to package, drain. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl add your pasta and chicken. In a small bowl cream together your cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce.
- Add mixture to your chicken and pasta and add 1/3 cup shredded cheese, leaving the other 1/3 cup aside.
- Mix well and pour into your casserole dish, pat down. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 servings, 6 smart points blue, 4SP purple, 8SP green, or 7 points plus (old ww program) * smart points were determined using the freestyle WW recipe builder
- Nutritional info (adapted from my fitness pal) Per serving.. Calories 268… Fat 10.3g.. saturated fat 4.6g… Carbohydrates 20.4g… Fiber 2.1g… Sugars 3.3g… Protein 20.6g
Personal Points- 4-8 range depending on your 0PP foodsSmart points- blue- 6 using WW recipe builderSmart points- purple- 4 using WW recipe builderSmart points- green- 8 using WW recipe builderPoints plus- 7 using PP calculator Nutritional info (adapted from my fitness pal) Per serving.. Calories 268… Fat 10.3g.. saturated fat 4.6g… Carbohydrates 20.4g… Fiber 2.1g… Sugars 3.3g… Protein 20.6g using My Fitness Pal *note- these numbers include all ingredients, even 0SP foods