Enjoy these low fat brownies with none of the guilt and all of the pleasure. Weight Watchers brownies recipes are a win with this 1 point per serving recipe.
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME20 mins
TOTAL TIME25 mins
- 8″ x 8″ square baking dish
- OR Silicone Bite-Sized Brownie Mold
INGREDIENTS US CustomaryMetric 1x2x3x
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder plus 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Splenda
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.
16 servings, 1 point each.
Note that the Weight Watchers point system has continued to evolve since this recipe was created and there are now several variations. So be sure to check the points versus your preferred point system if that is important to you. These are low calorie brownies no matter how you calculate!
These are cakey brownies rather than fudgy brownies. They are as good as the No Pudge mix, and they are only 1 point instead of 2 points. Cut these into 8 servings for a nice-sized 2 point brownie.
Tip: Try unsweetened applesauce in single-serving containers for less waste.
Calories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 63mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg