PREP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME12 mins
TOTAL TIME27 mins
- 14 small tortilla’s as shown
- 1 Tbsp light butter I use Gay Lea
- 1.5 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup milk I used 1%
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp chopped canned green chilies
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups 8oz cooked shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Diced green onion
- 3.5 oz shredded reduced-fat mozzarella I use Trader Joe’s
- In a pan on the stove melt your butter over medium heat, stir in your flour quickly, it will form a paste.
- Whisk in your milk till the paste has dissolved, about 1 minute, stir in sour cream and broth and cook for 2 minutes stirring often, the sauce should thicken. Add seasonings and green chilies, remove from heat and set aside (you can give it a few stirs while it is set aside so it does not set too much)
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken, corn and green onion together, pour in your cream sauce and mix well.
- Heat a small frying pan on the stove over medium heat and add some cooking spray. Heat up one tortilla at a time, place in pan and give the tortilla a light spray, warm about 20 seconds on each side then place on your baking tray.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp of chicken mixture into your tortilla, top with 1 Tbsp shredded cheese and fold over, repeat with all 14 tortillas. I lightly sprayed all of the tortillas just before going into the oven to “crisp” them up a bit.
- Bake in the oven for approx 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, makes 14 tacos. They will freeze well, store in the fridge.
Personal Points- 2-3 depending on your 0PP foods
Freestyle Smart Points- (blue & purple) 2 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- (green) 3 using WW recipe builder
Points PLus- 2 using a PP calculator
Nutritional info (incl corn) Calories.. 102…Fat 3.3g…Sat fat 0.8g…Carbs 10.8g…Fiber 1.4g…Sugar 2.1g…Protein 7.2g using My Fitness Pal *note- old SP & PP were determined before adding in corn, if using these numbers in an old calculator you may get a different point value