My favorite combination of flavors are raspberries with cheesecake. I’ll choose a raspberry dessert any day of the week. These Two Point Raspberry Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies are inspired by that combo. Just biting into the gooey center of raspberry filling makes me so incredibly happy!
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 12 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME 32 minutes
TOTAL TIME 54 minutes
- 1/2 cup Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO CLASSIC)
- 1 (1 OZ.) BOX SUGAR FREE CHEESECAKE INSTANT PUDDING MIX
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup self rising flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 8 Tbsp sugar free raspberry preserves
- SPRINKLE TOPS OF COOKIES WITH POWDERED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO POWDERED SWEETENER)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together butter, unsweetened applesauce sauce, sugar substitute, and sugar free pudding mix and mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Add in self rising flour and mix until well combined and dough forms.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime-line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour your hands and form dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls on prepared cookie sheet and flatten the balls slightly on the parchment paper cookie sheet. Flour the back of a tablespoon measuring spoon and press it in the middle of the top of each cookie to create an indention.
- Fill the indention with 1/2 tsp of sugar free raspberry preserves. ( you can use any sugar free flavor )
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly golden.
Servings: Makes 24 cookies
GREEN: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints