prep time: 10 MINS
freezing time: 3 HRS
total time: 3 HRS 10 MINS
These cold and creamy Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites are a perfect lightened up treat to grab from the freezer this summer!
yield: 24 BITES
- 24 Nilla Wafers
- 2 (5.3 oz each) containers of nonfat Strawberry Banana or Strawberry Greek yogurt
- ½ cup diced fresh banana
- ½ cup diced fresh strawberries
- 24 fresh strawberry slices for garnish, about 8 berries total
- Place paper liners into each cup of a 24-cup mini-muffin tin. Push a wafer, rounded-side down, into the bottom of each liner.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the two containers of yogurt with the bananas and diced strawberries and stir together until well combined. Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly over top of the wafers in each liner cup to fill. Place a strawberry slice on top of the yogurt mixture in each cup and place the whole tray in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Serve frozen.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site
Nutrition Information per bite:
29 calories, 5 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 1 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 piece) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 1 SmartPoints/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
1 PP per bite, 3 bites for 2 PP (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
author: EMILY BITES
course: DESSERT, SNACK
keyword: FROZEN YOGURT, NILLA WAFERS, WEIGHT WATCHERS, WW DESSERT, WW SNACK