I was curious, and decided to add a box of Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding mix to the Zero Point Cheesecake, as well as the usual box of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding box. And it came out great! Adding the chocolate does add points. Cut into 6 slices, 1 slice is 1 point, and 2 slices is 3 points 😋
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Box Instant Sugar-Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix (unmade)
- 3 Cups Fat Free greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix eggs, Splenda, vanilla, and yogurt until fully blended.
- Add in dry cheesecake pudding mix a little at a time until well blended. Do not dump it all in at one time or you will end up with a big lump.
- Grease a 7-inch push or springform cheesecake pan. I also used a greased piece of parchment paper at the bottom of my pan.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into greased pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 40 minutes. Will be just slightly golden and just starting to crack when done. The center will still be slightly jiggly.
- Let cool to room temperature. Then cover and store in the fridge until fully chilled before serving.