This guilt-free 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Lemon Cake is the perfect sweet indulgence to enjoy without derailing your daily points count!Perfectly soft and moist 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Lemon Cake is the world’s easiest dessert! Ready in just 35 minutes, this sweet cake is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth, with or without the optional vanilla glaze!
- 15.25 ounces lemon cake mix (1 box)
- 5.3 ounces lemon Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Then turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Cut into 12 slices.
- To make the glaze: Whisk all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
- WW 1 point per slice (without icing) based on 12 slices
- Nutritional information is for the cake only. The glaze is not included.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 16mg| Sugar: 17g | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg