Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. A healthy, low calorie dinner! 249 calories. MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan.
COOK TIME55 MINS
TOTAL TIME1 HR 15 MINS
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- ⅔ cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 medium onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds toasted
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 15 oz tomato sauce divided
- Preheat oven 350° F
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium/high heat. Add fennel seeds. Cook approx 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when the seeds are golden. Place in a dish and set aside.
- Add olive oil and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt. Saute. Add garlic and saute until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, add turkey, eggs, onion, garlic, oats, Worcestershire sauce, fennel seeds, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and 3 tablespoons tomato sauce. Mix well with your hands.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray. Add meatloaf. Shape meat to a rectangular loaf leaving approx 1½ inches around the outside.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes.
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
Serving: 206gCalories: 248.1kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 26gFat: 11.5gSaturated Fat: 2.9gCholesterol: 124.8mgSodium: 676.5mgFiber: 2.4gSugar: 3.2g