These Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes make mornings a breeze! These sheet pan pancakes are easy, simple, and a crowd pleaser! Perfect for busy weekday mornings or weekend brunch!
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME12 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME7 minutes
TOTAL TIME29 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour all-purpose flour or Kodiak Pancake Buttermilk Mix. I like to Gold Medal all purpose
- 1/3 cup zero point white granulated sugar sweetener – I use Lakanto Monkfruit classic or baking sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 eggs or 4 eggs white
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp almond or vanilla extract- I like to use almond extract
- 1 cup sliced mixed berries, sliced bananas, or any other mix in’s, you desire.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 10 x 15′ baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine,flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar substitute, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine unsweetened almond milk, eggs, and the unsweetened applesauce together. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk until JUST combined. It’s okay to have a few lumps. Just be careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking sheet and smooth out evenly with a spatula.
- Top with your favorite pancake toppings such as; berries, sliced bananas, sprinkles, no sugar added chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or any of the other toppings for additional points.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the batter is completely set and cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with sugar free syrup and fat free cool whip, if desired.
- Cut into 12 servings or use a cookie cutter, if desired.
- The point values do not include mix in’s that have points.