Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Yield: 6 servings (4 points per serving for blue, green, and purple)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the blueberries, 1 tablespoon of sugar, flour and cornstarch.
- Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray and add the blueberry mixture.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the Bisquick, milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon and mix together.
- Form into 6 biscuits and put on top of the blueberries. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once it’s out of the oven use a fork to break up the blueberries.