Prep Time10 mins Cook Time2 mins Total Time12 mins
Yield: 8 servings (approximately 1 cup per serving, points per serving for blue and purple is 3, points per serving for green is 4)Course: Main CourseIngredients
- 10.5 oz. can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup, condensed
- 10.5 oz can Healthy Request Cream of Celery soup, condensed
- 14.5 oz. fat free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 12 oz. egg noodles
- 5 oz. solid white tuna in water
- 1/2 cup fat free half and half
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Add the cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup to the Instant Pot. Mix together.
- Add the chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and pepper. Stir together.
- Add the egg noodles. Stir them in the liquid so they all get wet. The noodles will not be submerged by the liquid, but that is ok.
- Drain the liquid from the tuna, then add it to the Instant Pot. There’s no need to stir it at this point.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock it. Make sure the lever is set to seal. Press the manual button and set the time for 3 minutes.
- Release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir the noodles, then add the half and half and peas. Continue to stir until the peas are heated through, it should only take a minute. Enjoy!