The most fluffy, delicious Syn Free American Pancakes you’ll ever make on Slimming World using your Healthy Extra B!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 80g Porridge Oats
- 4x Eggs
- 6tbsp Fat Free Plain Yogurt (I use Fage)
- 1.5tbsp Granulated Sweetener (I use Sukrin:1)
- 2tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- Add your oats to a blender and blitz until you have a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, two of the eggs, the yogurt, vanilla essence, baking powder and sweetener and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the last two eggs until the mixture is super smooth. Leave to sit for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Place a frying pan over low heat and spray it with low calorie cooking spray. When the cooking spray starts to bubble, add then spoon in your pancake batter.
- Each pancake needs about two and half tablespoons of batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble on the top side, flip it using a spatula and cook until the bottom begins to brown. Place to one side and repeat with the remaining batter until it is all used up.
- Serve with fresh fruit and your choice of toppings!
Syn free on Slimming World using your full Healthy Extra B portion.
Both the baking powder and sweetener do not need to be synned as they are not present in large enough quantities.
Any additional toppings need to be synned accordingly.
Syn values correct a time of writing.
Please do not screenshot this recipe as syn values may change.
I am not affiliated with Slimming World in any way and am not a trained Slimming World consultant.