Dark chocolate chip banana loafAuthor: DrizzleRecipe type: BakingPrep time: 10 minsCook time: 45 minsTotal time: 55 minsServes: 10 4 Freestyle Sp, 4SP/3PPIngredients
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 medium mashed bananas
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60g Lily’s sugar free dark chocolate chips (about ⅓ cup)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular sized loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs and brown sugar.
- Add in mashed banana, applesauce, and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, then fold in chocolate chips *save a few to sprinkle on top
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until baked right through.
- Cut into 10 servings, loaf will freeze well and best stored in the fridge after day 1.
NotesFreestyle SP- 4 using the WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 4 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving… Calories 163…Fat 3.1g…Sat fat 1.4g…Carbs 30.1g…Fiber 3g…Sugar 8.5g..Protein 4.2g *note- this includes all ingredients, old SP & PP were determined before adding in the banana/applesauce